Monday, February 24, 2014

Update February 24th

On Saturday I shared the exciting news that we've moved from San Diego to Port Hueneme in Ventura County.  It was a pretty quick move since we were moving from a one bedroom apartment.  We're now all settled in to our 3 bedroom house!

I'm so glad I have an office for all of my tutoring and teaching stuff now.  Some time next month I'll give a tour of the office once its all completed.  I still need to organize and file a lot of the paper work and add some art and pictures to the walls.  I plan on tutoring out of my office, so I'll also need to add some more furniture such as a card table and maybe an easel or a white board.

Tomorrow I'll be posting about parent communication.  What are some of the major difficulties you have when talking to parents?  If you have any specific questions, post them below and I'll be sure to address them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment